This holiday season, the Tudor Place garden will be illuminated with an array of lights. Explore sparkling garden rooms, twinkling lawns and shimmering tunnels of light while enjoying hot chocolate or hot cider. Stroll through the 5 ½ acre garden and celebrate the season at Tudor Place.
Hours: 4:30-7:30 p.m. Hourly tickets at 4:30, 5:30 and 6:30 p.m.
Dates: Friday & Saturday: December 4-5, 11-12, 18-19.
$10 Members, Children 4-18 years
Free 3 years & under
No more than 40 people at a time will be in the garden.
- This event is outdoors, dress accordingly. Subject to cancellation due to weather-related emergency; if that occurs, all registrants will be contacted by email and offered the opportunity to reschedule or receive a refund.
- Each ticket provides access to the garden for one hour and one free beverage, with more beverages available for purchase.
- Buy reserved, timed tickets online.
- Groups of more than 40 should contact email@example.com.
- Photography permits are available for special photo shoots. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All guests must follow the Temporary Health & Safety Guidelines.
Temporary Health & Safety Guidelines
For everyone’s health and safety please observe these policies, in line with current District of Columbia and CDC guidelines:
Health Monitoring. Stay home if you are not feeling well, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have had known exposure to the virus.
Social Distancing. Stay at least 6 feet away from other visitors who are not in your party. Follow garden capacity signage posted throughout the garden.
Wash your Hands. Wash or sanitize hands frequently. Public restrooms are equipped with soap and water; a hand sanitizer station is available at the main entrance and throughout the garden.
Wear a Mask. All visitors ages 3 and over must wear a mask. We’ll be wearing ours too!
Be Happy. Please enjoy your visit, take pictures, laugh and relax.